Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Blog Circle - Interesting Perspective

Our monthly blog circle theme this month was interesting perspective.  One day I was laying on the floor in our playroom while my little one was playing on his train table and couldn't help but notice how cute his little legs looked underneath the table.  So for my interesting perspective image, I chose this image because it is not a perspective I often shoot from.

Please continue on to Becky Anderson's blog and see how she interpreted this month's theme.


7 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love little ones thighs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean you're not always laying on the floor shooting pics? lol. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute little legs! I bet it wasn't that long ago he would've had to stand up and reach to get the trains, and now he's on his knees. They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute - love the texture of the rug too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little toddler legs. They grow quickly, don't they? Sometimes I miss having a little person in the house so much I cry. Love this frame.

    ReplyDelete

Followers