Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Way I View New Beginnings

This year I have joined a group of wonderful ladies from ClickinMoms to complete a monthly photography project called "The Way I View____."  The January theme was "New Beginnings." My little guy had been feeling under the weather, so I decided I wanted to cheer him up by buying him a little surprise.  Many of you know that Lil E is a huge fan of Toy Story 3.  He loves Lotso, Woody, and Buzz.  I ran into the Disney store and found a nice plush Lotso.  I was so excited and couldn't wait to see the expression on Lil E's face when we showed him his surprise.  Of course I had to run and get my camera before he could see his surprise, because I wanted to be sure I captured his reaction.  So, on to the pictures!

He is anxiously waiting to see his surprise!

Oh he is so excited about his Lotso!

Holding on tight!

So there you have it, the New Beginning to a long friendship!

Please click on over to Mandy McElrath's blog to see how she views New Beginnings.

7 comments:

  1. That definitely looks like the beginning of a new friendship for sure! :D What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey, that is a super cute series of your little man and his new best friend. I really like your BW conversions too!
    (From group 9 - http://celestewyrickphotography.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's sweet Lacey! Love the excitement in that second one! I remember pictures of him from the NL101 workshop, he's growin' up quick! ♥ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable son you have. Lacey, you did a great job capturing these moments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey, this is such a great idea for this theme, what a wonderful images, he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that second picture of him hugging Lotso!

    ReplyDelete

Followers